Weeth Primary School’s Ethos and Values
"DREAM, EXPLORE and ACHIEVE"
We aim to:
- ensure that Weeth School is a place where children enjoy learning and which is healthy, happy, safe and friendly.
- respect and nurture children’s individual talents and help all to achieve the highest possible standards.
- help all children to treat themselves, others and their environment with respect and to make a positive contribution to their school and community.
We achieve this by:
- creating an environment which is safe, happy and promotes learning.
- creating and maintaining a curriculum which engages, stimulates and challenges all and makes learning fun.
- working continuously to build self-esteem and confidence in all children.
- being satisfied only with “the best” from ourselves and others in all aspects of school life.
- pursuing excellence in teaching and learning, including the use of new technology, where appropriate.
- working to build relationships with parents that promote learning.
- reflecting continuously on what we do and how we do it, to achieve the best for the children at all times.
- using resources wisely and carefully - achieving the best value from them always.
- encouraging all to show respect for ourselves, others and our world, at all times
- building partnerships with other agencies to promote school aims.
- celebrating the diversity of other cultures and understanding their power to enrich our own lives.